Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daydreaming

There was so many things I wanted to talk about today and it turns out they all sort of roll in together. Bug is getting so big. I'm so thankful and she warms my heart so much. Even when she points her finger at me and says plain as day, "Your gonna be in twouble!" That one was free from her 20 month old BFF. I've been watching her play and daydreaming about our next house and the nice play area she'll have that WONT be in our main living room. Actually, I've been daydreaming about all the aspects of our next house. The fine side of being in limbo for so long is picking out all of the "must haves" our next house, next life, next everything, will contain. I've been doing a lot of research and I'm getting SO excited to be back in NC!

I think we've decided that a new build is going to be the right choice for us. Of course, as soon as we get there and actually REALLY start looking at houses this could change. Such is how it goes. In the mean time I will be busy daydreaming about our next brand new house no one has ever lived in before. And. All. The. Space. I found one that I'm secretly placing furniture in that is almost 3,000 square feet. It has EVERYTHING! And even better than that. ITS BRAND NEW. We don't have to worry about chewed gum stuck in random places, faulty drywall patches, peel and stick tile, water damage, or holes cut in walls because the previous owner couldn't get their furniture out. I know that just because its new doesn't mean it may not need anything. But let me tell you, after living in this 45 year old BEAST the last couple of years, it sure sounds like a good idea!

What do you think of "our" new house? ;0)

No comments: