Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm a spaz

I was reminded today that while things are a little on the stressful side, they could be much, MUCH worse. It was a nice reminder that I'm a spaz and sometimes I need to step back. I don't know how many times I've said this in my blog, but it seems to be the one lesson I can't seem to learn. Helping the issue today: things with the real estate agent went great and I hope she got some good pictures of the inside of the house for the "coming soon" ad, I also got to go out and hack Pitty-Pat at the barn for awhile and watch a great pre-show lesson that was going on. I also was able to deliver the champagne glasses the couple from the Bridal expo won. That is one thing that has been WAY past due and stressing me out. So done. Done. and Done! So lesson of the day {{cough*,cough*. Again}}?

I'm a spaz and need to chill out.

No comments: