Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some inspiration during a 'drought'

There are some things happening I am not quite ready to blog about yet. I'm very bad about not saying things so I haven't been blogging. Hopefully this inspiration will help get me through this dry spell until I can share the things I want to.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
Day 2: A picture of yourself and the person you're closest with.
Day 3: A picture of your favorite TV show cast.
Day 4: A picture of your typical night.
Day 5: A picture of something you miss.
Day 6: A picture of the person you'd love to trade places with for one day.
Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9: A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most.
Day 10: A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.
Day 12: A picture of something you love.
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band/artist.
Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16: A picture of a celebrity you've met.
Day 17: A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life.
Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25: A picture of your best day.
Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27: A picture of you and a family member.
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile.
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.
Day 31: A picture of yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1: A Picture of yourself with 10 facts



1.) I hate peas. Always have.
2.) I'm a control freak, but hey, I own it!
3.) I'm afraid of spiders. Every kind. I don't care what size. They are gross.
4.) I love watching Bug read her books.
5.) I'm an asshole. Don't let it bother you.
6.) I'd like to write a book but I have no clue where to start.
7.) I miss my family & friends more than anyone will ever be able to know or understand... ok I'm sure there's a few people out there who get it.
8.) I'm one of the luckiest people I know.
9.) The wind at night makes me restless and I can't sleep.
10.)I can't wait to see the ocean again!

No comments: