Friday, August 17, 2012

What's In...

Isn't always what works.

I have recently become obsessed with nail polish. It probably has something to do with an article I read that said nail polish draws attention to one of the smaller parts of your body. {{Ummm... does this nail polish make my butt look small?}} Anyways, so I have become sort of adept in painting my own nails. I suck at painting my right hand. {{Usually once I'm done, it looks like I sneezed with the polish brush in my hand.}} The other day I heard that Minty Green was the new "it" color and I happily picked it up while on a shopping trip to Target earlier this week.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm rocking the new "it" color...


It looks more like I got in a fight with a tube of toothpaste and lost....

Note to self: When you're this pasty, stay faaaaaaaaaaaar away from pastels!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey,
Nice post :D
Your blog is very good!
Would you like to follow eachother?
Love,
Anne