Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sheesh! Where have I been?!

Pouting mostly. I have written many blogs this month that I get to the end of and don't publish. Quite a bit of the things I have been thinking don't need to be said aloud. Actually, I'm 34 wks pregnant and have the pregnancy rage, so pretty much everything I think shouldn't be said aloud, including most of what is. It's just not fair to make you all suffer through boo-hoo-whiney posts if I don't have to and mostly, I don't.

Pouting isn't the only thing I've been up to. Actually, the last week I've been enjoying having my spouse home {{yay!!}} A whole day and hours earlier than he was expected!! How lucky am I?! The week before he came home I was busy practicing a new blasting technique {{that I'm SUPER excited about!!}} I have no idea what I'm doing but one of my best assets is my ability to fake it 'til I make it and if there are ONLY 10 people out there who are really good at it, how hard can it be? {{I mean really, I might possibly, could teach myself to be the eleventh... right?}} One of the really AWESOME things about tackling this new technique is the man at the local glass store told me he's never met anyone who could do it and they get asked about it all the time!! {{Thats good for business in my book!}} So, figuring it out could be VERY important for Sugar Bee's. I'll blog and post pics later of my fails & of my successes.

I have also been enjoying the cooler fall weather we've been having. The two weeks of near 100% humidity we had prior to Fall breezing in made me really appreciate weather in the 60's. Drinking hot chocolate, watching football with my favorite man in the whole world, and opening all the windows so the house feels cool and fresh. And when my husband argues with me about how cold the house is all I have to do is point at my unusually large butt belly and remind him that I have 40% more blood volume than him so I get to choose the tempurature in the house {{So what if we can hang meat?}}

One of the things we did to enjoy the weather this past weekend was take a trip to our local pumpkin patch. It was cute they had animals, fresh local fruits, veggies & honey, hayrides, and of course some great pumkins and gourds. Bug was really impressed with the turkeys and the strawberry ice cream she suckered Daddy into {{he just can't say no to her}}.



Some how in the pouting and busy-ness of the last few weeks, a few weeks flew by and today the 2.0 ticker told me I only have 38 days{{ish}} of this pregnancy left. We are pretty much set for her to come. I need to wash the infant carrier, buy some newborn pacifiers and we really need to find a dresser. But other than that, this kid is SET! Now that J is home tackling whats left on the 2.0 list won't take very long.

I'm really excited about what's coming up... between a baby & a nice good business opportunity how could it be bad??

No comments: